twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Veterinarian discount card(s)?

Does anyone know of a place or a website or somewhere I can find and/or get, or Print out a Veterinarian Discount Card?



My boyfriend broke his foot and is out of work right now and it%26#039;s allleft up to me at this point for a While... So I REALLY NEED TO BRING MY KITTEN IN! He%26#039;s super sick and won%26#039;t eat (going on 3 days now!, which is way too long, but I was hoping it was just a cold or something, but who knows what it could be!) and is Finally now Barely drinking water, so he needs to go ASAP! ....



I know about care credit, but I think you have to spend like around $300 or more to even apply, and I%26#039;m not really sure if it will be that much or not anyway??? Maybe more maybe less, hard to say right now...



Please help me out here.



Veterinarian discount card(s)?

I don%26#039;t know the answer to your question but, I have a suggestin for you: call around to several of yur area veterinarian%26#039;s offices and explain the situation and ask what possible could be and if that is it turns out to be, how much would they estimate the total bill (including office visit) would be. If they won%26#039;t tell you, just find out what an office visit costs, what a full blood panel would cost and lastly what a full set of body x-rays would cost. If they won%26#039;t share this information I%26#039;d say move on and keep calling others. Best of luck. I hope that it is nothing serious and that he%26#039;s better very soon. I have 3 cats that are very much a part of me and I know how scary it is when one of them is not well. Good luck. I hope you have a good outcome, both for your cat and you pocketbook.



Veterinarian discount card(s)?

You might REALLY try to get a local vet to RX you some amoxi-drops for the cat. A lot of kittens have respiratory issues when they are young. It would be worth a shot. If not, hopefully you can find a compassionate vet who will take it easy on the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment