twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

American Credit Foundation / Debt Management?

Has anyone out there ever used this company before or know anyone that has ?



Im trying to get out of a 14k debt



Should I go with a Debt Management company to try and get this taken care of ?



I know there is a fee involved but they said it is no more than $30 a mnth.



I dont have 14 G%26#039;s to pay this off and I would hate to try and get a loan because thats what got me in this mess in the first place.



What is the best way to go ?



American Credit Foundation / Debt Management?

all those credit management companies are a farce, they take



your money, and they hold it without paying your creditors



I have tried it, and so have some of my friends, some of them



take all your banking info and even ask you to sign power of



attourney! Plus, they do hurt your credit score and it does take



several years to come off! best advice, ask your credit card



company if they have a hardship program, tell them you want



to work with them directly to pay off the debt, some credit card



companys will do this with 0% apr, MBNA did for me, good luck!



American Credit Foundation / Debt Management?

go to this page, fill out the form and take it from there. you%26#039;ll be debt free in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment