twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trying to get Invisalign? Financing.?

I went to a dentist for invisalign to close spacing and an overbite. I was giving an estimate of $5500. I little high for me, so I applied for Care Credit and was denied for lack of credit. I have $3500 to put down right now, is there any other way to go about getting this without co-signing, or should I just save and wait?



-J



LA, CA



Trying to get Invisalign? Financing.?

You may want to see what kind of payments you could make in installments and forgo the financing altogether (assuming you haven%26#039;t inquired about this already). Most often, they break it up into 3 payments which could certainly buy you some time if you have $3500 saved.



If the dentist you went to has a pay-up-front policy, then I would consider getting a second opinion...most dentists are flexible. Have you tried Dr. Rosenblatt in Beverly Hills? He%26#039;s fantastic. You can contact his office using the link below and they offer complimentary consultations. They also run financing directly through their office, which may help with your lack of credit. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment