twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

I would like to spay and neuter my puppies (1 boy 1 girl). I asked how much the local shelter does it for and it is still pretty expensive. I need to get it done inexpensivly. Does anyone know of anywhere to get it done for low cost? I%26#039;ve tried to contact PAWS for live in Idaho and get undeliverable every time I send an e-mail. They don%26#039;t have a phone listed to call.



I do not qualify for the care credit they offer.



Please help.



Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

I have brought my cat into Pet Co. when they have had adoptions there(cats and kittens) they told me about Pet Haven, I called them and asked ? they told me that it would be only $25.00 for our cat and I also asked about our dog. I can%26#039;t remember where, but I think they said it would be around $35 to $40. Here%26#039;s Pet Haven%26#039;s Ph. # 208-466-1298 if you would like to check it out. Just ask about low cost Spay and neuter for your dogs. I had them fix our cat. Hope this helps. Cynthia



Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

Do you have an anti-cruelty society? The one in my city only charges $25 fpr spay OR neuter, regardless of size.



Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

Go to your local pet store and see if they know of any mobile clinics coming through. There is one that roles through my area once every 2 or 3 months. They set these up to where everything is all ready to go so they can spay and neuter dogs quickly. The quicker they can do this the more they can do at once, making them charge less to do it. It generally costs around $20 per dog to do it. (Give or take $10)



If there is one coming through research its name online and make sure that they have well qualified vets that they use and that there are no major complaints involving the clinic itself. The one that comes through here uses all local vets but supply all of the materials. The vets just donate their time.



Good luck!



Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

Contact your local Humane Society. If you are on a government income you qualify for low income Vet services. Social Security, SSI for sure but not sure on anything else that may qualify you.



Spay and neuter low cost in Boise, ID?

Search for vets who do a sliding scale veterinary work, these will go off of what YOU make, so that you can afford this. And thank you for being responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment