twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does anyone know of any veterinary hospitals in Indiana or Ohio that offer payment plans?

I just found out that my female miniature pinscher needs a surgical procedure done on her leg that is going to cost around $1800. I have called around trying to find a vet that will do a payment plan for the cost of the surgery, but they only thing they have offered is a credit card called %26quot;care credit%26quot;. It seems like a good deal, but unfortunately I was denied for this card. So I am just trying to find a vet that will work out a payment plan with me so that my puppy can get her surgery sooner than later. If anyone knows of any vets in Indiana or Ohio that offer payment plans please respond to this. This is a serious question and I would appreciate only serious answers, so please leave your sarcasm and bullshit at the door.



Thanks



Does anyone know of any veterinary hospitals in Indiana or Ohio that offer payment plans?

Try Andy Catey DVM Angola , IN



Does anyone know of any veterinary hospitals in Indiana or Ohio that offer payment plans?

My heart goes out to you and you little mini - pin..



I understand the situation you are in, vets are just as expensive as %26#039;%26#039;human%26quot; doctors and very rarely will accept any kind of payment plan.



I know of a few vets in Ohio that will consider taking payments as long as they know the customer and has a good history with them. ( but even then, they will not always allow even their most trusted customers the payment option ) ..



All you can do is stay vigilant and do an on-line yellow pages search of all vets in the area you are able to travel to.



There is also another possibility ( it is worth trying anything to help a beloved family pet )



write an e - mail to Dick Goddard at Fox 8 news in Cleveland, Ohio. He is a very well known animal advocate and works with many organizations to help sick, abused, unwanted, and lost pets. Seriously, please contact him..he just might be able to help you find a vet who understands and WILL take payments from you to help your pup live a full and healthy life.



I wish you the best of luck and please let me know how things work out for your pup...

No comments:

Post a Comment