twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

I worked for clout credit cards they are a big rip off and they have employes lie to c/h do not get

this is the worst company to get a card with they do not send out statments just so card holders have to pay % on there card and they add fees when the should not they do not care about employes or card holders DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY



I worked for clout credit cards they are a big rip off and they have employes lie to c/h do not get there crds

If this is true, why don%26#039;t you get some more employees with you and sue the company ? Their must be someone to whom you can carry your grievances and get help. Keep smiling, this is not the end of the world, all the best



I worked for clout credit cards they are a big rip off and they have employes lie to c/h do not get there crds

I feel your pain... because as right now im being sue for more money when i settle on the account.How can I takecare of this problem? being that you worked for then can you please provid me with more information?? my email address is OoojoanaooO@yahoo.com Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment