twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Deferred Interest?

Hey, was wondering if anyone can explain to me how this really works in a clear tone. I%26#039;m using care credit to pay my dental stuff.



I have one payment that says 1,395$ and it says UNTIL PAID OFF. And then a month later i went back to dentist to get fitted for braces and this payment on my statement says 750$ deferred interest and i have till the end of the year to pay it off. How does this work? I mean i got my monthly min which was 56$ but i paid double that. But how does this apply? Does it get divided between the 750 (which has deferred) and the 1,395 (which doesn%26#039;t)? Or will i get billed twice a month. I%26#039;m really confused on how this actually works.



Deferred Interest?

if you pay the 750 before the end of the year then you pay no interest. If you don%26#039;t then they will calculate back all that interest into what you still have left to owe. The other it sounds like there is no interest at all



Deferred Interest?

You probably have an account that will allow you to pay interest free if you pay it in full by the end of the years. The deferred interest is what you will owe if you do not pay in full by years end. I suggest you call Care Credit and make sure I%26#039;m right about this; I won%26#039;t be offended and you will know exactly what you need to do to save a bunch of bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment