twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a credit card for a short, quick, and cheap vacation? My credit is not very good.?

I only need like $300-500 for food and leisure, everything is else is taken care of.



I need a credit card for a short, quick, and cheap vacation? My credit is not very good.?

Saving is definitely the way to go. If you do not have the money, you can not afford the vacation.



I need a credit card for a short, quick, and cheap vacation? My credit is not very good.?

You need to get a job and save some cash before taking any vacation!



I need a credit card for a short, quick, and cheap vacation? My credit is not very good.?

Vacations should NEVER be paid with loans. It is consumption per se, meaning you will still be paying for it when all the benefits have gone.



That sort of payment is best left for emergencies (like medical care).



It is all right to lend money for serious investments (house and car) and it can be argued that it some cases some people could lend money for durable goods, like a washing machine or a fridge.



In the latter case the loan must be paid of WELL within the expected lifetime of the appliance.



A holiday has a very short lifetime and no benefits afterwards. That makes it ultra-bad investment to be left paying for it when the holiday is gone.



I know it sounds all boring and you%26#039;ll ignore it all. Just think about it when you are back and repaying your loan and wishing you had some money for something that broke.



I need a credit card for a short, quick, and cheap vacation? My credit is not very good.?

assuming that you have the cash but feel safer traveling with a credit card then I think you just need is a pre-paid debit card. The Mastercard ones can be used anywhere in the world almost.



You can see a bunch of them on the 4Quickmoney website:



http://www.4quickmoney.co.uk/credit%20ca...

No comments:

Post a Comment