twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Credit discrimination?

In 2002 and 2004 I enrolled my grandson at two seperated schools as I had him in my care at the time, howerver I did register his parents names and addresses as executors for all school accounts, as I am a widow and did not receive any financial assistance for his care. They failed to pay for the school fees and now the Debt Collectors are holding me personally responsible for the two debts. I am refusing to pay out of principal. Please advise.



Credit discrimination?

If you signed your name its your baby. You have to pay. If you signed their name thats identity theft. Your in trouble.



Credit discrimination?

Talk to an attorney - if you were a guarantor, then you%26#039;re responsible for the debt.



Credit discrimination?

Is everything discrimination, if your toilet stopped-up would that be discrimination.



Key word other than the aforementioned was %26quot; I %26quot; you enrolled them not the parents.



Credit discrimination?

There is no discrimination here. You enrolled him, you probably owe -- although you should contact a local attorney to clarify the situation.



This is not to say that his parents did the right thing -- given what little you have told us, it appears that they failed their duty to their son. But that would be between you, them, and your grandson, and not relevant to the school[s]. Of course, we haven%26#039;t heard from their side either.



Credit discrimination?

Not sure just how this is discrimination. If you enrolled him, you%26#039;re probably the one responsible for the tuition. Whatever arrangement you had with his parents is between you and them, and the school isn%26#039;t bound by it.



Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment