twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need dentist...no insurance?

Ive been suffering an infected wisdom tooth (pussing, bleeding etc) and cant seem to find anyone to help!! Ive called over 30 dentist but cant find one to make up a payment plan for me, and i didnt qualify for Care Credit. I have no insurence and all the personal insurence companies have atleast a 6 month waiting period for major services. I saved up $285 to finally be seen and was told i had to have oral surgery so i basically wasted my money for nothing. I was in the hospital for 3 days because the infection got into my bloodstream and made me very ill. This is getting ridiculous!! Welfare in my state offers absolutly no help to me and Im saving money again but i need around $775-1000 worth of work done so its gonna take awhile since i live paycheck to paycheck. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!! Thank You



Need dentist...no insurance?

Contact a local college and ask them if they offer low cost or free dental care.



http://www.dentalsite.com/patients/paren...



Need dentist...no insurance?

I%26#039;m on the same boat was you atm. I hope it all works out for you!



Need dentist...no insurance?

Go to Universities that have Dental Schools. They always need volunteers for their students. It would be free for sure! Call them up and make an appointment. Usually it would be junior and senior dental students working on you...under their professor%26#039;s supervision of course.



Need dentist...no insurance?

Some options:



Talk to your employer about getting more hours and getting on their insurance plan.



Get a new job with insurance.



move to another state with medicaid.



Need dentist...no insurance?

Go to some dentist with a payment plan or get a credit card that you can put it on.



Having to go the hospital repeatidly is going to end up costing way more than the surgery!!!



If your tooth is already infected its not going to get any better..only worse! The infection can travel fast and you will end up getting more sick and racking up HUGE medical bills



Need dentist...no insurance?

I know colleges with dental programs have lower costs. I go to one and a check up is 35 dollars. but i%26#039;m sure there are ones that are cheaper, just ask your local college and make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment